If you're a content creator, then you know how important it is to promote your work. But sometimes it can be tough to know where to start. That's why we've put together this list of five ways to promote your published content. Whether you're looking to reach a new audience or get more engagement from your current followers, these tips will help you get the most out of your content. So read on and start promoting like a pro! Now that you've published your content, it's time to promote it! Marketing doesn't stop after you hit publish. There are a lot of things you can do to continue getting your content in front of more people.
Here are some ideas:
- Get backlinks from high DA sites through outreach process/content partners.
- Promote your content through newsletter/email list, partners within your niche.
- Reach out to people who have reshared similar articles in the past,people you mentioned in the article, or blogs that may be interested in doing an article about you.
- Chat with people who have shared similar articles in the past on social media
- Repurpose your article into different formats (video/audio/short-form text/images) and share to different channels
- Use call to action at the end of your content ("Click here" or "Learn more") and link it to a relevant landing page/marketing offer.
- After publishing, reach out for influencer marketing. It's extremely effective, but make sure you have a good product or service to offer in return.
- Stay consistent with your posting schedule (usually every other day).
- Have a launch team help promote your content.
- Add articles to your email lists and share with subscribers (you can distribute this list with an email marketing service or email autoresponder).
- If you write a lot of content, you can do guest posts for other blogs related to your niche and link back to your blog post in the author bio.
- You can add a paragraph to the end of your blog posts that provides free resources for your readers related to your content topic to increase viewership.
- Add a two sentences blurb at the end of your article that discusses benefits and pain points when reaching out to people in your industry or related industries to expand on your content's topic.
- You can do live stream videos on YouTube, Facebook Live, Instagram stories, or use other live streaming services discussing your content.